Wednesday, July 12, 2006

welcome fellow visitors, i'm Raizuan and i'm your tour guide for today. Today, we will venture into the best place ever known to yours truly, my humble abode. heh. so, just sit back and relax..



The View Outside.





isn't it a beautiful scenery? birds humming to the fresh crisp morning air..wah lan, dramatic sia.


My Living Room.



this is my "kerusi malas". i usually lie on the sofa which my parents hate me for doing that, so they bought me this. hehe.



this is where it all happens.


My Room.



look at my new study table!
psst, i got a new computer lah!



and yeahh, that's my bed. very charming indeed.


ehem.



this is where i take a shit, for all of you who don't know.




my mum brought home these brochures about NRT. i dunno which one is the most suitable for me.



oh yeaaa, Franz Ferdinand. my favourite, balls!



lelong lelong!
3 pairs for $100 ahhh. hehehe.



okay there you have it. i believe that you have enjoyed your journey with me and now, $50 for service charge. hehehee.




12.53 p.m

No comments: