Sunday, January 27, 2008

honestly, i've never stared at the monitor for 10 hours straight. it was a really eye-opening experience, no pun intended. i had my own office with the air conditioner blowing directly into my face. i had my own computer to play edits and graphics. i even donned a corporate wear, with the exception of skinny jeans though. anywho, i still felt very political in a sense. it was somehow a political environment, with the government poking its nose into our office at some point. everyone's talking about everybody behind their backs but food is always available. lunch and dinner are always provided by the nice CPT guy, who unfortunately is quite cranky with everybody when its crunch time. the pink tie guy is a little bit too clingy for my taste. he is too clingy to the point where he knows what tools to use on the program by looking over my shoulder for about 3 hours. unbelievable really, but everyone's pretty much laidback.

tomorrow's my last day at the grc management office. i hope the magazine publication will be a success. my condolences goes out to siti. hope you will get funkier.

4 to the fucking 20.

or sooooooomething like that!

No comments: