Monday, November 05, 2007

the entry before this is supposed to be for yesterday's entry so the following entry is for Monday's entry. TEEHEE.


what im about to show you is considerably graphic. good-natured readers should never attempt this unless you're a bad one. lame fuck man. HAH.



OKAY its not as graphic as Britney having a cellulite butt but I think it is considered a no-no in our conversative little red dot of an island. But I reeeeeeeeeeeeally thought long and hard about it (eventhough the idea struck me just this morning ) aaaand I'm happy to say, Im getting a lip pierce!


WOOOOHOOOO!


i just want to try new things like this. It's not exactly being different because everybody is doing the same exact thing. Hmmmm, I would say I'm just being me (:


By the way, I woke up late for school for the 23989378173841925039849012th time but it didn't matter because I felt feverish and I made plans to visit the doctor. Guess what? I didn't go because I fucking didn't have money to go to the clinic. So I just have to make do with cough syrup. I might have drank a little too much. HEHE.

And then, I got better and I went ahead with my usual plans, which is to go for an interview at Fish & Co at Centrepoint. Promises are meant to be broken, so I broke my promise and I met my friend at 4, instead of 3.30 p.m. SORRY LAH. so when I was there, I felt so damn fucking old because there were 3 girls in front of me, giggling like naughty little schoolgirls and I sat there, so damn quiet and I think my face step cool and like bapak-bapak ( father-father ). Aiyah, the manager also like so damn fucking hao lian ( proud ), ask me questions in a very condescending tone. DOUCHEBAG.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
an excerpt of the conversation..


Manager: Here's a scenario.

Raizuan: Uhuh.

M: Imagine that I'm a customer at your outlet and when I received my Fish & Chips, I noticed that there was a strand of hair in it. How would you deal with this?

R: Firstly, I would apologise on behalf of the store. Then I would check with my superior if it's possible to replace your Fish & Chips with a new one with no hair included.

M: What if I've waited so long for my order to arrive and when it finally does, its not what I have expected. I want my set to be replaced now.


CHEEBYE ASSWIPE.


R: Madam, we will try to replace your set as fast as we can and we assure you that your new set will be better.


You want to make things hard for me is it? Yalah I know I look stupid and I may seem to be the type who doesn't give 1 million flying fucks about appearance but believe me, seeing is not believing.

okay let's just stop here.

No comments: