Saturday, November 03, 2007

im still having the aftershocks of my recent breakup with shizuko. its really sad to see a relationship that has the potential to go on further go down the drain. well, i cant really say if i still do love her but i have to say that i don't like her anymore. im hoping for the very best that she and along with our memories will be wiped off from my mind. OKAY LAH, i know its not possible but what im trying to say is that im hoping not to feel sad or anything at all if i browse through her photos at Friendster. Honestly, im proud of myself because now, i can imagine myself moving on with someone new and hopefully, its only a matter of time till that someone comes along and blowsss me away. OK i don't mean that kind of blow but..i would say im waiting for someone to sweep me off my feet. i just want that girl to love me for who i am, not what i am. aiyah, thats so cliche man.



BTW, semester 1 is gonna end soon so im going to start work baby! yeaaa, show me the money! and i can't fucking wait for Kent's birthday because i wanna get super duper fucking trucking wasted laa. HAHAHAHA.



and oh yaa, i have a friend that i want you guys to meet.





her name is Sarah Bee Cheng Hiang. woo la laa, sexy right? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments: