Thursday, November 08, 2007

it's been a quite a while since i last talked to you. it's scary to think that i've dreamt of you twice this week. haha. anyways, i've always been wondering how well you're doing now and what are you doing then. it's just something that i've always did for the past 22 months, to make sure that you're well taken care of, to make sure that there's always someone who cares about you and your life and to make sure that everything will be alright after each and every storm.


i know that things will never be the same again and it hurts to know so, as we promised so much for each other. I'd never thought things would turn out this way. Yes, i've been repeating myself too many times but when..someone that you have been sharing a life with for 22 months left you because of just a sentence that you said which is, " You're just like your ex dad..", i know it hurts but you do know that no one in your family likes him because of what he did. why must you be like someone whom people hate? why cant you change to make everyone happy?


please, spare me your pretense. you don't have to act like a heroine and be the only one in your family who loves him. So what if his blood runs in your blood? He fucking left you and your family stranded. What kind of a man does that? After all that he did, do you still treat him as your father? That's for you to decide.


if you think that im in no position or, i have no right to say things about your ex dad, you're right. absolutely right. But if you ask me to give him sympathy just because of the way that he is, please go and fuck a cow. That man has responsibilities as a breadwinner, a husband and a father, but he fucking left your family lah!


you've stopped loving me because i said something about the man/your father whom you loved. Ask yourself if he loves you. If he does love you, why did he leave your family behind? I know im right this time round, and i fucking love this feeling.


you know, i often visit your Friendster profile and Bobby's one as well. Undeniably, you seem happy with him but I know there's more to it. I know you too well. Your eyes tell a different story. I know you have been thinking about stuff. BUT, too bad we're done. it's the saddest thing that has ever happened to me but I guess its for the greater good.


to tell you the truth, i've been revisiting my old blogs at zorpia and..it kinda brings back the good old memories. The honeymoon period was the best feeling that i've ever had, since you were my first. I was just reading my past entries until i scrolled down and my eyes were drawn to the comments that you gave me. I was trying to force myself not to conjure up a thought in my head but somehow it did.


haiz.




i kept my promise. i never left you, shizuko. your image is still very vivid in my mind, our memories still seem as if they had just occurred yesterday. It's hard but now, i need to leave you. I don't want to fall in love with another girl to do so because its just not right at all. It takes time and yes, i know it will happen.


Dear God

....oh nevermind. shit, okay wait..I know you have been ignoring me and my wishes for a very long time but i need you to show me the path. please.

No comments: