Saturday, November 10, 2007

i will remember that indian aunty's face for the rest of my life.

what lies ahead is a mediocre entry in my opinion, as compared to one of Xiaxue's or even one of the entries on my neighbour's blog for that matter. i lead a boring life i suppose, so why do i blog? i haven't actually thought of the answer, but i'll get back to you once i'm done thinking about it.



school is such a bore, it really is. i have 4 freaking essay assignments due this month and an individual presentation next week! Im not talking about those 500 word secondary school compositions, mind you. i have to write about 2000 words at the very least, for all 4 essays! i swear there's a hidden agenda behind the school's education structure. oh well, life is not a bed of roses.



school has been taking a toll on me, till i noticed that i've been smoking much more these days. my mind is filled with sooo many problems already. school is just, an added burden. will the things that i study in school help me to prepare for the harsh reality out there? will it make me much more street-smart? will all this crap help me to land that dream job? somehow, i doubt so.



i feel like dropping out of school really. i mean, what's the point if there's news about university graduates having their first jobs as freaking taxi drivers? taxi drivers are meant to be old/retired and experienced people. it's just damn hard to find a proper job in Singapore and usually, you need to be really good in what you do to land that dream job. i don't think picking up passengers in blue or yellow coloured vehicles can be called as a dream job.



and so you may ask, whats my dream job. hmmm, i dare say that it can be anything, for as long as its always on the move, literally! For me, i dislike staying in an office with paperwork piling up on my desk that needs to be done within an hour. i just...dislike staying. its just so boooooring. you're sitting on your ass, doing work while the money keeps rolling in. yeah thats a really good idea but what if you don't need to have a fixed station and you could work flexible hours, keep going to new places and try new things while the money ( more or less ) keeps rolling in? well, think of it this way. you're exercising while working! you're giving exercising a whole new meaning! ok lame.



whatever man, i'll just hope that i can get a good job to support for my family and myself. i'm gonna save many many money to buy my dream home and my dream car but i need somebody to help me save because i can't save money for nuts. okay that sounds as if i need nuts so bad. HAHAHAHAHA. lame.



so yeah, i came across this photo and it pretty much made me giggle. i mean yeah, i like the band and all but..they do come across to me as faggots to some extent. oh well, here's Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance.



if you're wondering, that's a screenshot from the music video of their song, ' Helena ' and it was dedicated to the vocalist's grandmama. imagine how would she react to this photo man.



chao peeps.

No comments: