Thursday, November 29, 2007

So its time for Shizuko to leave Singapore to accompany her family in Japan. Undeniably sad but its for the greater good. She should leave Singapore because the life that she has right now is nowhere near the life that I knew she had always dreamt of. This is an opportunity of a lifetime, to stay in a place to start a new life from scratch. From there, she can start building her own Utopia. She can stabilize herself in everything that she wants to do. I know for sure that she will come back when its time for her to. By then, I would have moved on and I might have forgotten about the girl that I used to love. At this point of time, she has moved on and has found someone better. It's questionable, I'm afraid because he hasn't proved his mettle yet. It's undoubtedly not for me to see but its more likely for her family to see. As for me, I've proved time and again but she failed to acknowledge that fact somehow.

Yes, I agree that her life without me around is getting somewhat better but usually when a new relationship comes into your life, its always roses and sunshines at the beginning. Later when storms and hurricanes come, that will test the true strength of the relationship. Time will test everything that they have gone through within the short period that they knew each other. Will it be strong enough? I, for once am not sure if Bobby is capable of doing so but for Shizuko, she is definitely capable to do something extreme.

I'm sorry, Bobby, for not being able to convince her mother eventhough I knew her long enough to state my opinions about her daughter flying home to Japan. It's hard to accept the fact that she has to go, which will leave you stranded with alot of love to give but she is not here with you. Be strong, Bobby and that is all you can do for yourself and for her. If you really love her, you will wait. It is as simple as that.




I remembered saying..

"If you run away, do you know who will be the one looking for you and finds you first?
it won't be Bobby, it will be me."

yesterday, I was right again.

No comments: