Saturday, December 01, 2007

i was undeniably drunk when i got home from china one yesterday but it was a miracle to know that i did not puke along the way home and i even took the night bus, in my half-conscious state! my 7300th day on Earth was just like any other day because i didn't feel happy and people kept pissing me off like its their day job. okay so why am i pissed, you ask me. Some particular girl just had the cheek to wish me Happy Birthday on my supposedly happiest day of the year. so you think i'll be all smiles and grinning from ear to ear if you do that? do you happen to know that despite your small physique and low intellect, you have made me become one of the most angriest people among my friends?

and so you think wishing me that will dissolve our differences in the past? not a chance in hell. if you don't know what that meant, it means fuck you.

and so you ask me why im sooo over-reacting about the issue of my vector image being put up at this particular girl's blog. First and foremost, she did not seek my permission. It's just like plagiarism whereby you take somebody's work and make it your own. Yes, i know you can't come up with that brilliance with your low intellect but please, just don't do things like this to other people. Secondly, she had the fucking cheek to put my link on her blog. I don't need publicity. I'm not an attention seeker like you.

so yeah, let's assess how angry she is. The phrases in Italics are taken from her blog, the ones that indicated her anger.

"Why would the fuck I care?"

so yeah, why the fuck must you care? why the hell must you say that i still fucking mean alot to you? eh please lah, take your words and shove it up your ass.

"Seriously, FUCK YOU.Why should I fucking care right?Go ahead and slap your words asshole"

okay hmm, not exactly a good comeback but you really posed a good question though. But why the hell must i slap my words? i don't even think that's possible. maybe in your dyslexic world?

"I could fuck you upside down"

are you sure you can do it? i'm not even half convinced. on the other hand, i could fuck you upside down. wanna try me?

"CHIBAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK OKAY?!FUCK LAH BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!"

sorry, i don't own a chibai.
umm, fuck? yeah sure.
yeah i know im a bastard while you're a bitch.

end of assessment.

so from my previous experiences of assessing people, what i can say is that she is indeed angry. Sadly, she is not intellectual enough to show how angry she is. She says the wrong things and she obviously doesnt understand the true meaning of anger. When you're angry, you tend to hurt the person that you're angry at. Well, im not even hurt at all. HAHAHA. so its like you're angry and you're venting all your frustrations on a wall, but the wall doesn't respond. so sad. "cries".

"your life is so sad, you should change your name from shizuko to sadzuko. HAHAHAHA."

and when i thought all was over and done with, some dudee just had to butt in. i'm seriously not sure if he is trying to squeeze his puny ass into this little argument, just to fit in.

"Some people just don't appreciate the little things that others do for them"

correct me if i'm wrong. did i hear a thank you from anyone of you when i came over to her place to talk to her mum? when that girl "ran away", did i hear a thank you from you, when i found her first?

i know that i heard none.

so yeah, i might not have been able to convince her mum successfully but at least i tried. i know it wasn't a good effort but i fucking tried. aaaaand, what did you do there? please remind me (:

so tell me, what about people not appreciate the little things that others do for them?

ahh, so you want me to appreciate the things that you did for me? sure man, i'll gladly send you to the airport and i'll tell your mum what a good fuck you've been. you ask me if that is necessary, yes it is! i need to publicise and acknowledge your achievements!

hah.

till this day, you have never known how to truly make me realise how wonderful of a person i can be.

No comments: