Tuesday, December 11, 2007

shit im so damn lazy to type.

Let's talk about hair.


i have lots of hair everywhere. You name it, its there and its growing abnormally fast for me. There's no place on my body that hair was supposed to be there but it wasn't there because it is there.



I had hair eversince i was born and hair was a part of me when i came into this world. Therefore, I value the hairs on my body, especially the one on top of my huge alien head. I've been sporting the same hairdo eversince primary school, just that its longer now.



my primary school hairdo


my secondary school hairdo











so yeah, my hair has pretty much been the same or uglier. And if you have known me for quite some time, you would have noticed that i've never been bald before. I once swore (with no one around), that i will never shave my head unnecessarily. having a hair-less head for National Service is excluded, since it is necessary.



But when my mum told me that she would actually get for me a PSP for my last birthday gift, i was thrilled. Damn fucking excited until she told me she wants me bald, if i want that PSP.


she hates my hair la. why la mum, why? why must you negotiate with me in such a way that is sooo fucking tempting? i really want that PSP, but i also dun want to lose the hair that has been with me for 10 odd years.





tell you what.

im gonna fucking show you a picture that i've edited, how i look like if im bald.





that's how ugly i am, to the point where i needed to include a fake blindfold around my eyes to prevent recognisability. HAHAHA, as if that helps.


okay so yeah its fucking ugly but that's the whole point, isnt it? being bald is ugly! ugly is bald, bald is ugly!



"FUCK, its a psp man. Wan, come on! its a fucking PSP man. Wan, in case you don't know, this is a PSP.."

"Wan, it is a beautiful thing right. Lose your hair, bro. Then a PSP is all yours man. yours to play, yours to keep.."


"Hair can always grow back, its not a big deal at all."

No comments: