Tuesday, December 04, 2007


so here begins one of my late night blogging sessions. oklah i bluff lah, its only 11.28 p.m. so yeah, the saga between the two asswipes and me have quieten down and i really really intend to let it stay that way, unless one of the two asswipes i've mentioned decides to tickle the sleeping giant. hua hua hua. okay so yeah, its been pretty uneventful since then and so, i've decided to make this blog entry short and simple.





here are the photos that me and my lovely sister took en route to china one. we pretty much camwhored like whores. there may not be alot of photos that are uploaded here but trust me, there are more which i did not upload due to the fact that either she is ugly or i'm just too attention-seeking to be posted up here.





other than that, the rest of the photos are fine. please, enjoy.


















ALRIGHT MAN.
that's pretty much it.

No comments: