Sunday, December 02, 2007

should i or shouldn't i?
hmm..

since you assumed that im trying to get all the attention, i shall put your comment here since i ♥ attention so much!

I think this is childish, seriously. Why must you both drag this on and on and be selfish to one another? I tried to be nice to you but you still bring shit to my face. What IS your problem actually? Trying to get all the attention? Grow up lah. You're already 20 and you're behaving like a 16 year old. Just forget about this and leave alright? If it's hurting you so much, just leave. Don't be pathetic, please.

(bobby)
6:28 PM

let's see, does this comment need an assessment?




















oh holy god YES!

okay so here it goes..


I think this is childish, seriously.

Bobby seems pissed at the fact that this is getting really childish. Is it because of the fact that he never felt young at heart and was deprived of all things kiddy, to the point where he had to act like an adult? possible.

I tried to be nice to you but you still bring shit to my face. What IS your problem actually?

Bobby, you have been nice to me so far and I think I have been nice to you as well but I still bring shit to your face? Hmm, I doubt so unless you mean Shizuko. hahahaha. okay stop it Ryan, that's mean. hahahaha.

Trying to get all the attention? Grow up lah. You're already 20 and you're behaving like a 16 year old.

Define attention. If you're talking about linking my blog to a gazillion bloggers, I think that's where you're wrong. I don't seek attention. They come to me. I can never control the way I write and that's because it is my only way of expressing how I feel. I shall never lie like that girl you're with just to get away with things. Even her mum said, " si dier ni kuat bohong."

It's amazing to know that you think I'm behaving like a 16 year old but just so you know, a temperamental brat like me, I always feel young at heart (:

If it's hurting you so much, just leave. Don't be pathetic, please.

I won't leave. I don't think I need to because she will. Just so you know, people who are pathetic are useless, worthless and unsuccessful. I may be unsuccessful and I may be useless but at least, I value my own fucking life. I don't go jumping off multi-storey carparks. I don't relish or indulge myself in self-mutilation. I don't give myself an overdose of pills.

So you're telling me not to be pathetic?

Eat your words, Bobby.

No comments: