Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This is fucked up.

I've yet to receive payment for any of my freelance projects. So far, I've gotten 4 projects. I've completed 3, with much difficulty and I've yet to be rewarded. What the fuck man. Besides coming in for the experience, I also wanna earn some moolahs for school and shit. I can't keep doing freelance designing for 'free'.

I think I trust people too easily. When it comes to money, no one is ever willing to part with their money. WTF k people. I'm supposed to get $140 by now actually. And now, I have ZERO. ZILCH. KOSONG. EGG.

2 weeks left till school starts. I won't be having my 7 months holiday because apparently, I can't skip AM for semester 2. What a bitch. Guess I gotta endure 6 months before I enter my desired course, CD.

Honestly, I can't wait for school to start actually. I can't wait to be around people, laughing and smiling with them, despite me being the quietest around them. I guess it doesnt really matter how much noise you make, it's more of what kind of a friend you are. Well, I hope things in semester 2 will be a whole lot different. Maybe lesser essays. And NOOOO interviews. Fuck, I hate interviews.

So yeah, Ally is going to Japan on the 22th, which is this Saturday. As much as I want to make fun of you spending time alone in Japan, I certainly hope you can take care of yourself there.

So yeah, I've brought you down to your lowest points a coupla times. Oh okay, maybe more than that. What I say about you is not what I actually want for you. You have known me a lot longer than a lot of people. You should know that the things that I say, are things that doesnt come directly from my heart. It is mostly out of anger. I have said that like a gazillion times but you just don't get it la. I'm just like this and I think I cannot change. One thing that's for sure is that I know you can change. I think girls can adapt to any kind of change much more better than boys. But of course, when you come back from Japan and if you somehow look, talk and act like a Japanese, that kind of change is bad. Just don't go putting 'ne' at every sentence that you say alright.

I miss Ashley Chrysler. WEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: